Ambazonia: Self-Defense Council Chief Orders Tactical Retreat, Says Sisiku Ayuk Tabe is still in office
This is J T B Nkwiyang, The Black Scopion, addressing you today on behalf of the Ambazonia Self-Defense Council (ASC) — umbrella body of Self-defense groups of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia.
Fellow countrymen and women, you are all aware of the political predicaments that have befallen our once high flying revolution. We now see young men and women butchered daily in an unprecedented scale by LRC terrorist soldiers and their sponsored criminal gangs. Our restoration forces are crying daily for assistance louder now than ever. Those wounded cannot have the resources they need to seek medical help. Some go without food for days on end, just to defend our homeland, and restore our dignity as human beings.
We are all living witnesses to the heart breaking videos of the laying down of arms by some commanders. More painful is the fact that some commanders are now beginning to collaborate with enemy LRC agents, including military and political prostitutes. All this is done out of the frustration commanders and men under them are having with our own Interim Government. While all of this is happening, LRC criminal soldiers are accelerating their campaign of extrajudicial killings of our people,wanton destruction of property, as well asabuse and violation of their human rights. In some cases, Ground Zero elements are now fighting and beheading one another due to manipulation by some in the Diaspora. Kidnappings and abductions for ransom are on the rise, and insecurity of live and property has become common place in GZ. As a result, some of our GZ communities are now turning their backs against our Restoration Forces, even arresting some and handing them to the occupying LRC soldiers.In fact things are now falling apart, and the center can no longer hold!
Fellow Ambazonians, the responsibility of the Ambazonia Self-defence Council, ASC, is to ensure that Ambazonia emerges victorious over the evil forces of LRC, and others in their axis of evil, so we can get to Buea as quickly as possible, with very minimal casualties, by way of providing high end tactical and strategic advice and intelligence through our operational brigade structures.
Upon receiving endless distress calls from our restoration forces and citizens in GZ and G1 regarding the unfortunate goings on in our Interim government, the ASC had no other choice than to hold an emergency national security meeting yesterday, June 11, 2019.
Great Ambazonians, the ASC notes with disappointment and utter disbelief that while our once well- coordinated revolution seems to be going off rails, our opportunist political class continues to engage in activities and utterances that further divide and tear our people and restoration forces apart. The precious blood of our citizens that is sacrificed on the battlefields every day for our emancipation and independence does not seem to really matter to those in power. All our so called leaders do is to scheme and plot against our own people, and not being mindful of the real possibility of us losing this genocidal war that Mr. Biya has waged against us, and the unthinkable consequences this would have on the future of our children and their own children. This downward spiral must NOT continue. It MUST be stopped.
The ASC declares thus:
1) The Ambazonia political class, including the Interim government (IG) and Restoration Council (RC), has failed Ambazonia by putting the lives of our restoration forces and civilians at risk by not providing them the promised resources needed to prosecute the revolution. Rather, they engage in unnecessary bickering that has not yielded any results.
2) The Amba Revolution is headed the wrong way, with a real possibility of us losing
3) The real Heroes of the Amba Revolution remain GZ restoration forces, including the living and the dead. Other heroes of our revolution are our frontline journalists and social media activists who were there from the very beginning of the revolution, informing and educating our people on the happenings on the ground, and motivating our restoration forces and citizens to continue pushing on.
4) The real enemies of this revolution are those irresponsible, selfish and hate filled politicians and social media activists, who continuously engage in lies, hate filled speech, utterances and actions aimed at dividing our people and politicizing our restoration forces, causing them to do their dirty bidding.
5) Our Leaders in jail will continue to be the face of this revolution, by virtue of the sacrifices they have made, and the price their respective families are paying for this revolution to proceed. It is therefore evil for anybody or group to make pronouncements that could further expose them to more risk than they are already facing. Ambazonia must NOT become an ungrateful nation.
As a result of the wrong direction our revolution is now taking, as evidenced by the mounting casualties recorded on our side daily, and squabbles and/or infighting we now see in most counties in the Federal Republic of Ambazonia, the ASC now orders as follows:
A – POLITICIANS ARE NOW BANNED FROM ISSUING ORDERS DIRECTLY TO GZ FORCES. THIS INCLUDES GHOST TOWN ORDERS. G1 COMMANDERS ARE TO DECIDE ON GHOST TOWNS FROM NOW ONWARDS.
B – ALL AMBAZONIA POLITICAL FACTIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN 48 HRS TO PUT THEIR GREED AND EGOS ASIDE AND FORM A UNTY INTERIM GOV’T IN THE VERY BEST INTEREST OF AMBAZONIA. AMBAZONIA WILL NOT PERISH BECAUSE OF UNNECESSARY POLITICAL POSTURING.
C- UPON EXPIRATION OF THE 48 HRS ULTIMATUM, THE ASC, IN COLLABORATION WITH OTHER SISTER GROUPS, INCLUDING THE DoD, ADF, AMF, SOCADEF WILL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OF THE AMBA REVOLUTION. AFTERALL THIS REVOLUTION IS MORE ABOUT FIELD ACTION, AND NOT POLITICAL INFIGHTING.
D – MEANWHILE, ALL BRIGADE COMANDERS ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO INSTRUCT FORCES UNDER THEM TO TACTICALLY RETREAT TO BASE UNTIL THEIR SAFETY IS GUARANTEED.
Fellow country men and women, the above decisions have been taken in the very best interest of our revolution and people. The thousands of citizens that have either died, maimed, displaced or unaccounted for in the course of this war shall not be in vain.
Our special thanks to our brave warriors, dead and alive, our responsible capable journalists, news reporters, social media bloggers, all other operators of information dissemination outlets, for taking our revolution to all the corners of the world, and to higher heights.We also thank all the wonderful men and women who have made huge financial sacrifices to assist us defend ourselves against the barbaric forces of LRC. Thank you all.
We are one people. We should continue our match forward.
Long live Ambazonia.