At the invitation of Mr. XI JINPING, President of the People’s Republic of China, President Paul BIYA left Yaoundé on Sunday, March 18, 2018 with his wife Chantal BIYA , bound for Beijing, for a State Visit to the People’s Republic of China.
Biya is accompanied by a sea of cabinet ministers and barons of the ruling CPDM crime syndicate.
– Mr Lejeune MBELLA MBELLA, Minister of External Relations;
– Mr Samuel MVONDO AYOLO, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr. Emmanuel NGANOU DJOUMESSI, Minister of Public Works;
– Mr MENGOT Victor ARREY-NKONGHO, Minister in Charge of Mission to the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr ALAMINE OUSMANE MEY, Minister of the Economy, Planning and Spatial Planning;
– Mr Gaston ELOUNDOU ESSOMBA, Minister of Water and Energy;
– Mr. ALIM HAYATOU, Secretary of State to the Minister of Public Health, in charge of the fight against Epidemics and Pandemics;
– Mr Luc SINDJOUN, Special Adviser to the Presidency of the Republic;
– Rear Admiral Joseph FOUDA, Special Adviser to the Presidency of the Republic;
– Mr. Martin MPANA, Ambassador of Cameroon to the People’s Republic of China;
– Mr Simon Pierre BIKELE, Head of the State Protocol;
– Mr Christophe EKEN, President of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Crafts;
– Mr. Célestin TAWAMBA, President of the Ter Patronal Group of Cameroon.